Born in Adelaide, 1971
- Studied at Blackfriars Priory School, a Catholic School, run by the Dominican Order, where he graduated in 1988.
- Studied the following at University;
- Bachelor of Arts (Completed 1st Year)
- University of Adelaide - 1990
- Bachelor of Applied Science In Building Studies
- University of South Australia Graduated 1994
- Graduate Diploma in Management
- University of South Australia Graduated 1996
- Masters of Business Administration
- University of South Australia Graduated 1998
In 1993 Mario joined the family business and has continued to run the business for the last 25 years.
In 2018, the business celebrated its 60th Anniversary for business in South Australia.
Managing Director of three successful South Australian Companies;
Romaldi Constructions Pty;
Adelaide Plumbing Pty Ltd & Premier Civil (SA) Pty Ltd
Mario has been a committed advocate to the South Australia Construction Industry through involvement in professional organisations and a committee member to many external organisations.
Extremely active in the community and community minded via many different fundraising and sponsorship efforts both personally and professionally with involvement in many different community organisations. Mario has also been heavily involved with the promotion of Italian heritage and culture.
Mario is an active member of many community based clubs associations and professional organisations and has been very active in philanthropy within these organisations for example sponsoring the following events;
- Leukaemia Foundation (Raising over $300,000 through events)
- Faith, Hope Charity Financial Supporter for over 5 years
- Salvation Army Soup Kitchen - Volunteer
- Adelaide City Soccer Club (Sponsor since 2011 Ongoing)
- BOSA Soccer Club
- Radio Italiana Various Sponsorships (ongoing)
- Radio Italiana Construction of New Studio and Community Room
- Dream Ride / Special Olympics
- Hypa (Helping Young People Achieve)
- Living Without Limits Foundation Donation for new bus
- St Hilarion Aged Care Major Benefactor
- Dante Alighieri Furioso Exhibition
- University of SA Southern Hemisphere Space Studies Program
- Australian Briscola Tournament (2016,2017 & 2018)
Mario continues to involve himself in many other fundraising committees to better benefit the wider community such as the Italian Earthquake Appeals which raised $200,000.
The Benevento Flood Relief which raised $100,000 and now he has taken leadership to coordinate for some relief for the Athens Fire Fund within the Italian Community.