Roberto Mario Antonio Masi
Born in Pola, Italy (now Croatia) on the 12th January 1929. Fifth son of Arturo Masi, Captain in the Royal Italian Navy and Silvia Palmieri. 1947 Opted for the Italian Citizenship and in 1950 migrated to Australia as a refugee due to his native city becoming part of the Republic of Yugoslavia. In 1949 he married Clara Dirce de Angeli and has 3 daughters and 1 son all born in Australia.
- 1966-1995 President ANFE
- 1967-1968 Treasurer Adelaide Juventus Sport & Social Club
- 1969-1973 President Adelaide Juventus Sport & Social Club
- 1970 Member of the Committee Founder of the Italian Chamber of Commerce
- 1970 Member of the Committee Founder of the South Australian Italian Association
- 1976-1980 President Pietas Julia (Association of refugees from the North East region of Italy annexed to Yugoslavia
- 1979-1983 President of The Italian Chamber of Commerce
- 1980-1999 President Famiglia Istriani (Association representing the Istrian exiles)
- 1993 Invited by Dr. F De Conno (Consul of Italy) to the committee appointed to create the structure and composition for the first COMITES to which he was a member until his resignation in 1996
- 1993-1999 Director of Radio Televisione Italiana SA Inc. (Radio Italiana 531)
- 2005 President of Radio Televisione Italiana SA Inc. (Radio Italiana 531)
- 1974 Life Member of Adelaide City Sport & Social Club
- 1980 Life Governor South Australian Italian Association
- 1990 Presented with plaque from the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry on the 20th Anniversary
- 1995 Certificate of Merit from ANFE (Rome)
- 1995 Plaque of Merit from ANFE (Adelaide)
- 1995 Life Member ANFE (Adelaide)
- 2006 Life Member of Radio Televisione Italiana SA Inc. (Radio Italiana 531)
- 2012 Patron of Radio Televisione Italiana SA Inc. (Radio Italiana 531)
- 1982 MBE – Member of the British Empire by Her Majesty Elizabeth II
- 1984 Cavaliere Della Repubblica Italiana by President Pertini
Cav. Dr. Antonio Cocchiaro – AM, MBBS, FRACGP
- General Medical Practitioner since 1975
- MBBS Adelaide 1974, FRACGP 2007
- Member of the Order of Australia for services to Multiculturalism and the Italian Community, 2004
- Cavaliere Repubblica Italiana, 2007
- President Radio Televisione Italiana since 2012
- Past Chair Australia Day Council of S.A., Past Chair Multicultural Communities Council of S.A., Past Chair Multicultural and Ethnic Affairs Commission of S.A., Past President Coordinating Italian Committee.
Comm. Don Totino, OAM
- A young enterprising migrant arrived in Australia in the late 60’s has been self-employed since 18 years old forging a better life for himself and his family in Australia through what Don knows best hard work & determination.
- After owning his own barber shop, chicken & pizza shop, liquor manufacturing company he founded Festival City Wines, one of SA’s biggest independent food & liquor wholesalers – importing, exporting, manufacturing and distributing well known quality goods and brands.
- Over the years he has been President & vice president, chaired or served on boards, been part of countless committees of many charitable organisations, assisting to raise millions in funds including but not limited to founding the Festival City Challenge Cup, the St Hilarion Building Appeal, the Adelaide Italian Chamber of Commerce, Associazione Beneficienza Calabrese, SAIGC, 5rti Radio Italiana, CIC, Novita, SPARC, Robinson Institute, Oncology at QEH, just to list a few.
- Appointed and currently serving in the South Australian Multicultural Commission.
- Awarded an OAM, Cavaliere, and then Commendatore the third highest ranking in the Italian Order of Merits all awards for his outstanding and continued service & promotion of industry and charitable organisations.
- An avid wine lover, maker, he enjoys to spend any free time he has on his small family vineyard in the Adelaide Hills and produce quality South Australian wines for Totino Estate Wines with an Italian touch most importantly he loves to share family traditions learnt whilst back in Italy as a young man with his grandchildren.
Armando Cirillo FIPA, CTA, NTAA
- Public Accountant in Private Practice since 1986
- Registered Tax Agent
- Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants and member of:
- The Taxation Institute of Australia
- National Tax Agent Association
- Treasurer of the Italian Village during fundraiser period.
- Treasurer of the Anzano Club Youth Group.
- Member Saint Hilarion Building Appeal
- Chairperson for the Mater Christi Parish Finance Committee
- Treasurer of Radio Italiana 531 for the past 19 Years.
Libero Iannella – BA(Acc), FCPA
- Born in Torrecuso Italy & arrived in Australia in 1953
- Education – Lockleys Primary School, Henley High School & the Institute of Technology (Now UniSA)
- Employment – Commonwealth Bank, Australian Taxation Office and in Public Practice as a Certified Practising Accountant since 1975.
- President of the Torrecuso Club.
- Life Governor – Campania Club
- Past Secretary of Adelaide City Soccer Club, Inaugural Secretary of the SA Italian Golf Club, Former Committee Member & Vice President of Anfe, Former Committee Member of CIC & Co-Ordinator of the Italian Festival (Now Carnevale) at Norwood Oval.
- Life Member, Committee Member and Sponsor of Radio Italiana 531 for over a decade.
- Aim has always been to assist the Radio Italiana 531 and the community wherever possible.
- As long as I have been a Committee Member for Radio Italiana 531 I am also the Social Director.
- Over the years I have organised several fundraising functions. These are a few of the fundraising functions organised and many more, all of which that were successful and memorable to the Italian Radio Station and participants such as:- Annual Ball Dinner Dance, China Trip, Kangaroo Island Trip, and Boat Cruise
- During the last 12 months I was elected as a Member of the Building Sub-Committee. I am excited to be part of the sub-committee to assist in building the premises for the generations to come.
- Chair of Building Committee
- Managing Director of the Tripodi Group of Companies (for 40 years)
- Past President Earth movers association
- Past President of the Adelaide Italian Lions Club
- Vice President Norwood Foot Ball Club
- Arrived in Australia in 1972
- Qualified Chef
- Textile Mechanic
- Owner and Proprietor of Paradise Pizza for 25 Years.
- Member of the Eastern Suburban Soccer Club for 15 Years (Coach, President, Public Relations Officer)
- South Australian Italian Gold Club (Social, Public Relations, Captain)
- Member and Active Within Radio Italiana 531 Since 1997.
- Born 1954, San Giorgio La Molara – Italy
- Emigrated 1958 to Adelaide, Australia
- SA Italian Association Member
- Voluntary Caterer to Variety Club Bash
- Various Franchising Seminars – regular guest speaker
- Liquor Industry Association
- Life Governor – Campania Club, Modbury
- Life Member – San Giorgio la Molara Community Centre, Glynde
- Life Member – Molisani Association of South Australia
- South Australian Business Ambassador
- Deputy Chair of the Defence Reserve Support Council of SA
Restaurants: (Opened and Managed)
- 1979 la Mensa
- 1981 Alfresco
- 1982 Marco Polo
- 1984 Fasta Pasta (now including 39 franchised outlets in Australia)
- 1986 Via Veneto
- 1989 Settebello
Hotels (Renovated and Managed)
- 1986 Crown & Anchor
- 1988 Green Dragon/Frostbites
- 1990 Old Mill, Hahndorf
- 2003 Kings Head Hotel
- 2006 The Light Hotel Eudunda
- Adelaide Football Club – Junior Development
- SA Soccer Federation Centennial Year
- Classic Adelaide Rally
- Adelaide Grand Prix 1985 – 1995
- SA Variety Club
Giuseppe (Joe) Tripodi
- Has been employed as a tertiary Lecturer in South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland with a career in education spanning over 25 years.
- Specialising in all aspects of Business Administration skills in Virtual Enterprise Learning, face to face and online delivery facilitating training to adults in achieving these skills for their future or current employment.
- She has worked with a diverse range of students from long term unemployed from a disadvantaged background, students with disabilities and also students from a non-English speaking background – (Co-ordinator of NESB Program – responsible/ accountable for government funding for this program).
- She is dedicated and accepts new challenges.
- Born in Adelaide with Italian heritage, fluent in the Italian language and understands the Italian culture.
- She is the current Vice President of the San Giorgio Martire Committee.
- A Life Member of the San Giorgio La Molara Community Centre.
- A Life Member of the Campania Club.
Ms Clementina Maione
Summary of Career Experience
A pro-active individual with extensive experience as a highly motivated, results oriented Solicitor/Migration Agent and previously as Finance Manager/Administrator/Accountant. Skills and abilities include:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- High level skills in providing advocacy and solutions in Migration and Family Law matters;
- Strong financial, accounting and business administrative skills in all aspects of general management practices and principle;
- Ability to develop/maintain long term relationships with key stakeholders within scope of practice;
- Sound knowledge of Immigration Law, Family Law, Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Affairs.
Professional Qualifications (Legal & Accounting)
- 2014 Registered Migration Agent with MARA
- 2005 Admission to Practice as a Barrister and Solicitor – High Court of Australia
- 2005 Admission to Practice as a Barrister and Solicitor – Supreme Court of South Australia
- 2005 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – The Law Society of South Australia
- 2004 Bachelor of Laws – Bond University, Gold Coast
Legal Service Certificate
Certificate of Achievement in General Law
Certificate of Achievement in Corporate and Commercial Law
- 1992 – Associate Diploma in Accounting – TAFE SA, Panorama Campus
Salandra Maione Lawyers & Migration Agents – Solicitor/Migration Agent
2007 – Current
- As a Partner in the Law Firm specialising in Immigration Law, Family Law and Wills and Estate matters.
- Assist immigrants to South Australia with all different types of visa applications and appeal
- Tribunal decisions when required
- Deal with Family Law, children’s issues, ageing clients’ affairs such as Wills & Estate Planning
- Belperio Clark – Solicitor
- Othams & Co – Associate Solicitor
- Wood Bagot Pty Ltd – Finance Administrator/Manager
- Data Action – Assistant Accountant (Contract)
- San Remo Macaroni Co – Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
Community & Voluntary Work
- Liberal Party Member since 2010
- President of St Ignatius College Parents and Friends Association
- Legal Adviser for Radio Italiana 5RTI
- Legal Adviser for Italian Consulate of South Australia
- Member of the Board of Federazione delle Associazioni dei Campani in Sud Australia
- Member of Catholics in Business
- President of Campania Sports and Social Club Community Centre Inc.
- Treasurer of Bond University Law Students’ Association
- Resident Fellow of Bond University Resident Council Co